FEPED is a Development association founded in 2007 and legalized in 2009. The creation of this organization justified the idea of contributing to the reduction of social injustice against women and poverty in which children live. Just as the desire to be a catalyst for capacity building of women to improve their lives and their children.
What have we done?
Evaluation of right of access to primary health care for all in Cameroon. Partnership FEPED-PHM (People’s Health Movement), the link are : http://www.phmovement.org/files/RapportCamerounFinalDec09.pdf
Construction of three community well Soa and Integrated Health Centre Eloundou – Mimboman
Opening a library of over 300 books at the headquarters of FEPED
Educational chats weekly seat FEPED
Study on the use of reproductive health services in the municipality of Bamendjou (West Cameroon)
Feasibility Study for the construction of catchment systems and hygiene in primary schools in the Municipality of Bamendjou. Partnership FEPED-CREPA (Regional Centre for Potable Water and Sanitation)
Don bags of rice, boxes of soap, pens, pencils and clothes for the children of the Center of Hope Efoulan (Central Region) at the World Day against HIV / AIDS. Target: Children aged 7-14 years living with HIV / AIDS
Participation in 11th International Forum on the power of social movements in Cape Town (South Africa). Organizer: AWID (Association for Women’s Rights and Development, Toronto, Canada), OIF and GENRE EN ACTION;
Participation in the International Water Africa.Organisateur :Université d’Ottawa, Département de l’environnement. Ontario, Canada.
- Equipment such as computers, printers, copy machines, sewing machines, notebooks and books, clothes, camera, school bags, phones and motorcycle… etc;
- Funding for our projects
- Technical Assistance.
· Health Education
· Training in income generating activities
· Water and sanitation
· Micro credits
· Support and social assistance
means of action
Training sessions and meetings to exchange
Thematic forums through its website
Support micro fund for female
Identification, design, development, implementation and evaluation of programs and development projects
Surveys, studies, consultations, collection, accumulation and dissemination of information on the promotion of women, development of partnerships with institutions, government, the territorial decentralized, International organizations and civil society organizations Cameroon
Production of newspapers and booklets
FEPED Association is a national vocation. FEPED operates in two provinces in Cameroon, Yaoundé and the Province of the West. In these provinces, we are working in rural communities. But our strategy, we would like to explore other localities in Cameroon during the period 2012-2015.
Target is the woman FEPED disadvantaged. Because it is considered vulnerable. The actions for women therefore directly affect children and young girls and families holistically (rural and urban).
what are our objectives?
- Mobilize the participation of women in development of their communities;
- Encourage women to create income-generating activities; – Facilitate access to drinking water;
- Facilitate women’s access to microcredit
- Train new communication technologies;
- Promote women’s health;
- Provide a forum for mutual support and cooperation between local and foreign;
- Provide girls adequate professional training;
- Promote development initiatives at the base (neighborhood, village);
- Stimulate the socio – economic status of women;
- Encourage exchanges of information and knowledge through seminars, conferences meetings and workshops.
Contacts : (237) 96-44-94-87 / 22-17-82-91
Fax : 1-613-482-4659
Site web: www.fepedcameroun.com